Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Bliggity Bloggity Boo

I can't think of a blog title, so thats all I can come up with. Well hello blogging world. It's been awhile. I know.  My mother reminds me daily. Her little voice in the back of my head "You need to update the blog. People are asking" (Really? I doubt that).  Anyway....we've had a busy past couple of weeks. Landon got sick again with bronchitis. I made him wear a mask and gloves around the babies for about 5 days. He seems to be doing much better now. We've also had lots of visitors over the past couple of weeks from grandparents, family, friends as well as more dr appointments. We've gone to Halloween parties and pumpkin patches and my old work...and celebrated 5 years of marriage!  It's been busy but fun. Kaylan's current weight is 7 lbs 8 oz! Dylan is tipping the scales at 12 lbs 12 oz. He's quickly growing out of clothes and we're lucky to get one or two wears out of some things. We've got Kaylan's eye exam tomorrow morning so please be in prayer for that. That's no fun for babies. Last time, her eyes were a lot better, and this is a follow up to make sure things have stayed that way. I can't believe it's November. It's actually time to start thinking about CHRISTMAS!! Wow - CHRISTMAS!!! It's been a crazy, long, last year. Last December, I found out I was pregnant (Dec. 18th to be exact) ;-) Alot has happened since then. This is going to be a very special Christmas and I'm looking forward to cozying up with Dylan and Kaylan and Landon!  Hope we get snow again this year. Last year when it snowed, we wrote in the snow "We're having Twins!" I'll put the picture below along with some current ones. Happy Monday to all!







My anniversary present from Landon! :-)


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks Jenner for the update! I always enjoy seeing the little happy faces! This has been quite a year! I'm glad things are going so well for all of you....We are sending up prayers for little Katie Babe...Yes, that's what I like to call her! Makes me think she's named after me! lol! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Kathy

Janet said...

I love the pic of Dylan in the bumbo! You all look great. :)

Melody said...

Love that necklace! Oh it's so perfect! I'm so excited about all of us getting to celebrate our first baby Christmas! And, D looks awesome in the bumbo. :-) Love you guys!

MoDBarb said...

Your babies look like they are thriving...and the pumpkin patch photos look like heaven! It's so good you are out and about enjoying life with your twins.

Preemies mean so much to us. I want to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.