Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Look Mom, no tubes!

Just wanted to post some pictures of Big Dylan without any tubes on his sweet little face. I'm one proud mama. The very last picture is a MY baby picture when I was first born - notice how even in 1980, hospitals used those same striped blankets - so vintage. Ha!

The twins are 36 weeks gestation today. Praising God daily that they are both here with us. Can't wait to get them home!












5 comments:

Jasie said...

Oh my goodness!! He is such a big boy and soooo cute:). I've never seen a picture of you as a newborn baby!! Looks like you had to spend some time in the tanning bed yourself...lol...I think I did too:). So proud of how well they are doing!! I cannot wait until I get to hold them for the first time!!! Love you all. See you soon I hope:)

Kim Stroh said...

Yeah Dylan! Jenn he has the sweetest little face!!! I still remember Owen's face for the first time tube free! Such a great site! You are doing great! Hang in there!

Kendra Rosenbaum said...

So, you have a new follower on your blog. We go to The Branch (south campus) but we were at VR the Saturday of Memorial Weekend when we prayed over the phone for you in the service. I've never met you but I know Sally W. She was the one who shared the news of the births with the church. I recently followed up with Sally to find out progress. She put me on to your blog. I had to start from the beginning to catch up. It's taken awhile! I've somewhat neglected my 8, 7 & 5 yr old the last 2 days. :) Love reading about God's faithfulness! Add me to the list of those praying for you! D & K are both precious! I love babies and the miracle of life.

Julie Terry said...

We are sooo excited for you to take your sweet babies home. Felt the bittersweet reality today...taking Sweet D home without his sissy. You guys are at the forefront of our prayer list. Your faith is so visual...such a blessing to read your thoughts....We love you and can't wait to meet your family. We attend the VR 9:00 AM service. Live in Wylie and used to attend the Calvert's cell group. (We love 'em!)

Cara Anderson said...

Yay! Mr. Dylan looks so great without all of those tubes :)
Still praying for you guys! Love ya!