Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 Weeks!

Happy Thursday all....and it is a happy....Thursday! Our babies are still on the inside and not yet on the outside!

The morning sonogram revealed, yet again, good blood flow. My blood pressure was decent today...nothing too alarming. I had some blood work done today to check liver enzymes and that also came back good. So, all around for today - good report!

We continue to be amazed at the amount of stories we are hearing (I'll call them miracle stories) from people who have delivered even earlier and live to tell about their healthy growing children today. God is so faithful.

Our pastor's mother, Sheila, stopped by last night to pray with us and for us. Wow - what a powerful prayer warrior this lady is. She just felt convicted to come see us and drove up here about 8 p.m. last night just so she could spend  few minutes in prayer over us. I was also visited by our associate pastor (also our neighbor) with his wife today. I loved getting to see them too and experience more powerful prayers.

God's even working through some of the nurses and staff here. One nurse in particular, Nancy, openly told me today she was praying for us and said that God is in control and that nothing is impossible with Him. How cool is that to hear from our nurse? She's a sweet heart...she actually wasn't my nurse today...but I met her the first day I was here, and she just came by to let us know she was praying for us and wanted to check in.

Now for your daily laugh...so...probably the "worst" thing about today was that I now have to wear these really "cute" compression hose and cuffs on my legs...all day...nice. Below is a picture for your viewing pleasure. This is to prevent blood clots...hey guess you gotta do what you gotta do right? ;) If I need to go to the restroom, I have to unplug myself from this compression machine first....Good times...I'll be wearing these bad boys until delivery.

Nighty night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! Compression hose! Hate them. They're so hot and uncomfortable. We used to call them astronaut boots. They're that sexy.

It makes my heart soar that the wee Farisses are still hanging in there. Emphasis on the "in." :) Hope I get to see you tonight!!
Love,
Sally

Hillary- Landon and Reagan's mommy said...

Ah, the compression cuffs are awful, I had a heat rash from them and nearly had a clausterphobic fit
because of them. On another note, your feet don't look swollen, mine were like 3-4 times the size of my normal foot size. No shoe or flip flop fit! Pretty hot I tell ya!