Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 2 -- morning report

Good morning all...and let me tell you it has been a GOOD morning! Today, I had a morning heart rate fetal monitor test as well as a sonogram.

The fetal heart rate test was normal and looked good...but the better news is that I went for my sonogram and today there was NO ABSENT BLOOD FLOW!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

It wasn't even intermittent today --- it was perfectly normal!!! So, that being said...it could change daily, but today we will take it.

It was such a relief to hear those words I can't even explain it...I hope to hear those same words for SEVERAL more days or WEEKS!

We are continuously encouraged by all of your emails and comments so please keep them coming...they really help us get through the days.

My mom is out here today and I expect to have several other visitors. :)

On another note, I just have to share how AWESOME my sweet co-workers are. They've put a bunch of candy on my desk in my office and each time someone walks by to take a piece of candy, they are asked to say a prayer...one piece of a candy per prayer. They sent me the below pictures. I love them and miss them already!!


0 comments: