Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bragging Rights

I need to brag on the two men in my life - Landon and Dylan. Landon woke up at 3:30 a.m. this morning to head up to our church for a 4 a.m. commitment he made to spend an hour of his time today in prayer for our country, family, church, and friends, among other things. After he spent an hour praying, he hit the gym at 5 a.m. like the total stud that he is....then came home, cleaned up, got all my lunch snacks ready for the day, then went to Market Street to meet a friend for breakfast. Did I mention he had to be at work by 7:30 a.m. and I was still sleeping? He's planning to mow the yard tonight after work. Did I marry Super Man or WHAT?! I love it! He's so sweet, and loving and committed and he's going to be SUCH an amazing Dad. Are you listening to this Dylan and Kaylan? You are already loved so much by your Heavenly Father, but your earthly Father can't wait to meet you and love on you! 

I need to brag on my little growing Dylan too. He's getting more and more "active" these days. He definitely lets me know who he likes and doesn't like on American Idol ;-) (By the way, he's a Casey James fan). He's constantly moving, and squirming and kicking. I love it...most of the time ;) Now, could you please tell your sister to fatten up and start moving around in there too?! 

I am forever changed already by this pregnancy. I haven't even met these babies yet. I think I'm getting a tiny glimpse of how much Jesus must love us. I can't see or touch them yet, but I love them so much already. Thank you Jesus for loving me and loving these babies that you made. 

0 comments: