Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Heartbeats!! Praise God!


So, here's a quick update on today's doctor visit. I was supposed to do the Glucose test, but apparently I’m one day short of being able to do it – can’t do it until 24 weeks (which is tomorrow), so I rescheduled for next week. Ugh, and to think, I specifically didn’t eat my Honey Nut Cheerios this morning to avoid extra sugar! C'mon doc, didn't you know I wouldn't be able to do it? I had myself all mentally prepared for this silly test and I've purposed NOT to eat the Vanilla Blue Bell frozen yogurt that's been in my freezer -- again, to try and reduce the amount of sugar I have in my system. I think I need a cookie today. :) 

Most importantly – I heard two heartbeats! YAY! Such a big praise for this! Kaylan’s was 153. Dylan’s was 150. This really lifts my spirits (even if temporarily) :) 

My blood pressure was good too, which is another praise. Actually, the doctor said it was "perfect". So good to hear that SOMETHING is PERFECT! 

Anyway, that’s basically it…so, no Glucose test yet…but both babies are still plugging along. Next sonogram is next Wed. Glucose test will be next Thursday.

Thank you for all the continued prayers! Happy Cinco de Mayo ;) 


0 comments: