Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 3...now we're talking!

Okay people the prayers are WORKING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We had a morning sonogram today and we had the second day of CONSISTENT GOOD BLOOD FLOW!!! Praise GOD for this!

Also, Kaylan's fluid even looked a little bit better today so they said they think the rest I'm getting is helpful!!! Now I'm just so excited about today's news that I just gotta remember to actually REST! :)

But basically, I think we've bought ourselves another day with this news. I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and they will do a little more blood work tomorrow to watch liver enzymes (they've been fine so far).

Anyway, I am OVERWHELMED by the OUTPOURING of encouragement we've received. I am seeing faith and strength grow in OTHER people, not just us. It's amazing. These babies are such a testimony of God's grace. I can't tell you how many emails I've received from not only friends and family but from complete strangers. It's just unbelievable. And it is sustaining us like you wouldn't believe.

I have to share another cute picture below. A sweet dear co-worker of mine stopped by last night and brought by the most adorable little stuffed dolls called "Lil Peanut" and "Sweet Pea". I took a picture of Landon holding them in between two beautiful vases of flowers we've received -- one from church and one from mom and dad.

Anyway, I told Landon that our babies would not be much bigger than these little dolls and we're going to ask the NICU nurses if they can put these dolls in their little cubbies with them :)

So, until tomorrow, fingers crossed and prayers up for continued blessings!!

Love to all,
Jen and Landon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay sister...I know you've got your blood pressure under control, and apparently the babies have their's flowing well, too. But I'm not sure my almost 42-year old heart can handle all of this!
Jenner, we are praying for you almost moment by moment. The boys ask me each day if I've gotten any updates. Your and Landon's faith and passion to allow Christ to be in control is such an incredible testimony to us all. I know it's not easy...I KNOW THAT...but you guys are really getting a terrific blessing by being challenged to trust in His sovereignty this early in your lives and in your marriage. I know that God has mighty things in store for you guys and I'm just excited to see what those things are. James 1...count is all joy when you face trials. He has a plan that will require your faith to be strong, and you are getting a chance to plant those roots of faith deep.
We love you all...you, Landon, Dylan, and Kaylan...so much! Trust in His plan, His timing, and His sovereignty. Jud, Jen, and boys.

Unknown said...

*happy dance*
Great report! And high fives all around for 27 weeks.

Your faith and strength continues to inspire me. Dylan and Kaylan are yours for a reason. Many reasons, in fact.

Love you guys!

Blah Blah Blahg said...

wasn't there another picture???
:)

Jasie said...

Hey Jen and Landon,

I was just thinking about what you said about how much this situation is helping so many other people in their faith and strenth and I couldn't help but think about if these babies are already changing people's lives (mine included) and they aren't even here yet, think of the purpose they must have on this Earth! I can't wait to watch it all unfold for the next 70 years or so:) Love You Both!!

Britt said...

Jenner and Landon,
Let me first give a very loud "Whoodie Whoo" for your great report today. Every time you get a great report, even though none of these people know you, I feel the need to update them, as they are all praying for you and asking about you everyday. Even my students want to know how you and the babies are doing. So, you have more strangers cheering you on than you even know about! (My friend Sheila is even shopping for you!) So we will continue to pray, trust, and know that God's hand is all over this one and look forward to meeting those sweet babies! Love you all!

Brittani