Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Encouragement...

I don't know if I have permission to post this or not, but I am going to do it anyway. This email was sent to Jen by her cousin (my cousin-in-law) this morning. We have had so much encouragement from so many people, but the timing and words we received in this email were golden...

Hey Jen,

Thanks for the update. I hope that you are still at peace and know that God hasn't somehow forgotten about what Kaylan needs. I know how quickly perspective can change with one word from "people." Like you said, this is not bad news, it's just not quite as exciting as last week. I always have to remind myself that so many times in the Word, He hardly ever does the something the same way twice...He never appeared to anyone else in a burning bush after Moses, He never spit and put mud in more than one persons eyes to heal them, and He never parted an ocean more than once, so just because there's not a repeat of events doesn't discount at all that He is still working things out for our good. Whatever He does and however He does it, it is good because He is good (I'm preaching to myself...lol). We are praying for a prolonged pregnancy and for continual growth. God's got this covered and His fingerprints are all over this situation. I'm praying for you to have peace in your mind and in your heart and absolutely NO TORMENT from the enemy!! Though it is kind of the scariest part of the situation, I love that there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else can do to control or improve the situation, because that means that no one can take credit for it in the end. It will all be for His glory!!!! I know you are, but stay in the Word and His Presence because that's the only way to keep His perspective!! I love you so much!! Until next week...we will keep battling for our babies!!!

Jasie

1 comments:

Landon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.