Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Our God is in Control

Today was another stable day. Not much change. We continue to thank God for each additional day He's giving us here. My sweet cousin Jasie came up today from Canton to stay with me tonight and keep me company (she's giving Landon a break from the hospital floor he's been calling his "bed" lately). She went to my sonogram with me today and I'm so thankful to have her here and have her support.

Landon sent me this video today. It's a new Steven Curtis Chapman song. The video is simple - it just flashes the lyrics of this song throughout. It's powerful and it's how we are feeling right now. It's only 4 minutes. I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch and listen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Powerful. So Wonderfully put.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful reminder.
We love you and miss you!
your office girls :)

Kathy said...

Praying for D-Man and the little "TWINcess"! (Isn't that a cute name for her). You are doing a great job, Jenner...You are already a WONDERFUL mommy! You and Landon are doing a great job handling all of this! I'm so proud of you, and all your strength! I'm glad Jasie got to go see the sonogram! These are special days that you will never forget! I love you!

Kathy

Hillary- Landon and Reagan's mommy said...

Beautiful song.

Lynn Morse said...

Jennifer...The first thing I do when I get to work here at the church is read the updates you and Landon post...then I pray. Thank you for sharing your hearts and the lives of your precious Kaylyn and Dylan with us. You are all loved very much!

Lynn Morse

Anonymous said...

That was just beautiful and probably "more truth than poetry." I love what Kathy just called them---D-man and Twincess.
Mom (or Maco)

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect song. Its almost like the guy had both of you in mind when he wrote this.And yes God is in control. Dad

Robin T. said...

Hi Jenn - I found your blog and just saw the Kaylan yawn & stretch - sooo precious. Randy & I are praying for all 4 of you every day and think of you constantly. I'm sorry this has been such a roller coaster and struggle, but I know you will be blessed. Love you! (Chelsea's mom)

Anonymous said...

KEEP THE FAITH KIDS-FAITH SEES WITH THE EYES OF THE HEART.