Welcome

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE DOCUMENTARY OF....

Faith and Fear...

Trust and Doubt...

Ups and Downs...

A God that still performs miracles...

A 1-pound baby girl and 3-pound baby boy...

This is our story; this is our life.

**************************************

In the race of life, God our heavenly Father has come alongside us through the person of the Holy Spirit. And

~when we think we can't go one more step,

~when the race becomes painful beyond endurance,

~when our hearts feel heavy,

~when our minds become dull,

~when our spirits are burned out,

we have the comforter who comes alongside us, puts His everlasting arms around us, and gently walks with us.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So Completely In love


Well, I thought I loved these babies when they were inside of me, but I didn't even know how in love I would be with these tiny little beings. We got to see them several times today in the NICU. I changed each of their diapers (smallest diapers you've ever seen in your life) and I also fed each of them through a tiny syringe.

Thank you for all the support, visitors, prayers, flowers. We've are overwhelmed by God's goodness and the way His people have shown up for us. It's hard for me to even write too much anymore...The pictures speak for themselves. They are perfect and precious and we are absolutely in love!

The first picture is of Kaylan and that is Landon's wedding ring around her arm!

Diapers! - The size of my Blackberry Phone!

These are (from left to right, Kaylan, Dylan and McKenna's diapers!) McKenna, is my 1 year old niece. Look at the size difference!




Us looking at Dylan :)

Me changing Kaylan's diaper

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! You look amazing! Dylan and Kaylan are so precious and so blessed to have such wonderful parents! We are praying for growth, strength and health!

Love,
Megan

ashley1996 said...

Wow! How wonderful. You guys will make fabulous parents. What a true blessing. Congratulations on a wonderful new journey. Buoy will be amazed at how wonderful and exciting it is!

Hillary- Landon and Reagan's mommy said...

It is consuming! Double to love, welcome to twin parenthood. Praying for health and strength.

Unknown said...

Even after all the shots of diapers together and diapers with phones, nothing drove it home like watching you change her diaper with your thumb and forefinger. I know she's tiny but it blows my mind anew every time I see it.

It's great to make the shift from quiet prayers to yelling, stomping cheers! The prayers will continue as ever, though.